Saturday, June 21, 2008

6 months - 2 years

This past week was a big week for us - not only did my husband graduate, but we also celebrated 2 anniversaries. The first was our 6-month wedding anniversary. Just 6 months ago, we pledged our lives to one another...that his and my hopes and dreams would blend together and become our hopes and dreams...that we would face this life that God has for us together. What a wonderful adventure!

The 2nd anniversary was our 2 year as a couple. 2 amazing years. I gave him a card with a quote on it by Charles Dickens,

"Imagine one day struck out of your life, and think how different its course would have been. Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns and flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day."

That day, I couldn't imagine what God had in store for us ... 2 years later, I can't imagine a life without my husband.

No comments: