Sunday, September 7, 2008

a sample of my domesticated side...

This past weekend I was blessed to have a wonderful friend join me for some new adventures in the kitchen! It was a treat for both of us ... as we ended up with some delicious treats to share with our loved ones...

With our apple tree laden with fruit, we decided an apple pie or 2 was in order...

mmm... it smelled so good...and tasted even better!


Brownie Crinkles ... delicious bite-size brownies....

perfectly golden peanut butter cookies. yum.

Some of my other adventures this summer have included learning how to make a few things we usually buy at the store...

home-made waffles with strawberries, icing sugar and ice-cream.

when I discovered how expensive buns could be, I went digging through my recipe books and found a delicious recipe for home-made buns. What a treat it is to have a bread-maker!

No comments: