Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 2 - Find your camera manual

As part of being more intentional with this blog, with my life, with my passions, I want to work towards this:


Source
I will be chronicling my journey on my blog and I'm looking forward to the end result!

***
Day 2 - Find your camera manual. Ok. Check! I have it saved electronically, and now I'm going to follow what Darcy has instructed... 

Please try and find the follow things in your manual:
camera modes
  1. How to change the mode of your camera – auto / program, aperture priority, shutter priority.
  2. What do the icons on your camera mean? The flower, the running man, a face, mountains, stars, etc. What does each symbol represent?
  3. Which wheel controls shutter speed, which wheel controls aperture?
  4. How to find the white balance menu, and change it.
  5. How to change ISO. These numbers will usually start at 100 or 200 and go as high as the camera allows.
I'm off to learn!

No comments: