Day 2 - Find your camera manual. Ok. Check! I have it saved electronically, and now I'm going to follow what Darcy has instructed...
I'm off to learn!
Please try and find the follow things in your manual:
- How to change the mode of your camera – auto / program, aperture priority, shutter priority.
- What do the icons on your camera mean? The flower, the running man, a face, mountains, stars, etc. What does each symbol represent?
- Which wheel controls shutter speed, which wheel controls aperture?
- How to find the white balance menu, and change it.
- How to change ISO. These numbers will usually start at 100 or 200 and go as high as the camera allows.