Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 16 - Exposure Compensation




As part of being more intentional with this blog, with my life, with my passions, I want to work towards this:


I will be chronicling my journey on my blog and I'm looking forward to the end result!
***

Wow - I think this is half-way?! YAY! I feel like I'm really making progress and that I'm already a better photographer than I was when I started (I think some of that is because I'm no longer a manual virgin!)

Day 16 - Exposure Compensation ... so today's tutorial doesn't really strike a chord with me right now. I'll play with it (once my battery is re-charged!) but honestly, I don't know when I would use it. Though, as the video pointed out, I might need it on the beach or in the snow... since snow is much more likely around here, I'll definitely tuck it away in my tool belt of tricks!

And on to the next ... 

No comments: