As part of being more intentional with this blog, with my life, with my passions, I want to work towards this:
I have found a few... and will need to look for more, or better yet, use the new skills I have to take some more! I guess it leaves something to work on!
1. Filling your frame
2. Simple backgrounds
3. Rule of Thirds – place points of focus at thirds rather than center, center on the x- and y-axis.
4. Patterns - repetition of lines or elements
5. Depth of Field – use focus to draw the eye to your subject
6. Framing of your subject – using elements in the photo to make a natural frame
7. Lines – using horizontals, verticals or diagonals to emphasize your subject
8. Use of Negative Space (“White Space”) – open space brings the eye where you want it
9. Symmetry – use mirrored or repetitive geometry to create balance