Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Favs!

Ever since I was a kid, thinking about "my favourite things" has always caused me to break out into song. Thanks Maria! :)  While my favourite things don't really have much to do with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, here are some of my favourite reads from this week:

10 Myths about Introverts ... the picture is brilliant. I can totally relate. And oh yes, the list is perfect to send to some of my extroverted family members!

A Letter to Kate Middleton ... wow. Yes! I know lots of people have been posting this link all over the internet - it's brilliant. For every woman who has ever given birth and every woman who has ever felt uncomfortable in her own skin. 

One Book Out ... I feel the pain!

Man Tries to Sneak Pet Turtle on Plane by Disguising it as a Hamburger... yup, the title says it all, but it is bust-a-gut funny!

No comments: